OJ82
Forum GOD!
I'm looking forward too this ShaneSure! A really unique AC, a slant, and another DE. AC is up first. Hopefully they’ll be available in Q1. I’ll post photos once I have a final production-ready sample.

I'm looking forward too this ShaneSure! A really unique AC, a slant, and another DE. AC is up first. Hopefully they’ll be available in Q1. I’ll post photos once I have a final production-ready sample.

Great to hear, Wayne. Do you prefer it to the OC? Did you get stung at this end on the plate?My SB plate arrived very promptly and I hadn’t shaved for 5 days so I gave it a real test. It was wonderful one of the best shaves I have enjoyed in a long time. Paired with a Shark blade it gave me a shave as good as I have ever had. Super smooth and not a single piece of stubble could be felt after the shave.
The BB joins a small band of razors I own that just do the job so well. The Asylum Evo, Muhle Rocca and BB are the very best I own. Its a must try razor for any enthusiast.
No David luckily it got through. I find it just as efficient as the O.C but less intimidating. I prefer using an O.C when I have not shaved for three days. I can use the SB for my regular every two days shave no problem.Great to hear, Wayne. Do you prefer it to the OC? Did you get stung at this end on the plate?
It's amazing how the same razor can have polar opposites on 2 different people. I have a Ver 1 and I find it leaves me feeling skinned, yet the BBS and now the Charcoal give me a close shave with none of the drama's.Glad to hear you like the plate Wayne. I find the SB almost sucks the skin when shaving, a vacuum effect if you like. As efficient as the Wolfman and BBS-1 and very comfortable.
Agreed. I could be wrong but I think it depends on perseverance and tolerance. For example I could not get along with the BB OC. I put this down to the teeth shape. However I experienced similar with the ATT R2, having similar angular shaped teeth. The ATT R2 was one of a few SS razors available at that time, alongside the Ikon and PILS. So naturally more time was spent on learning the razor and eventually appreciating the correct angle, pressure and speed. With the plethora of SS razors available today one needs not to spend much time on a given razor but instead find the razor that suits them IMO. Going back to the R2. I haven't used it in approx 8 months, when I did use it I found it harsh and the teeth too angular again. I didn't bother practising angle and pressure again. It sits in my den till I can be bothered to do so.It's amazing how the same razor can have polar opposites on 2 different people. I have a Ver 1 and I find it leaves me feeling skinned, yet the BBS and now the Charcoal give me a close shave with none of the drama's.
