I was trying to find some for sale earlier but it looks like everyone is out of stockXpec
Does it? Never used Brylceam so wouldn't know!Liar.
It smells of Brylcream.
This.Xpec
I was smothered in it as a kid.Does it? Never used Brylceam so wouldn't know!
I did this with soap commander unscented soap. Melted the soap down and added around 6ml of Royal Oud. Mixed and left to cure. Smells fantastic.Needs to be unscented because I’m going to drop a ‘f*** load’ of Oud in it.
Its not scented with perfume however smells of olive oil. Not one i'd advice. I think Steve is after a scent free cream. Unscented will only imply they have not added a scent or fragrance and risk having a scent derived from the base.Esbjerg Sensitive is supposed to be a bit special, not used it myself though so cannot guarantee 100% scent free... I do recall a product called 'Kiss my face' which is supposed to be both good and unscented, could be worth looking into.
Which one's that Mem? The Esbjerg or KMF? Good to knowIts not scented with perfume however smells of olive oil. Not one i'd advice. I think Steve is after a scent free cream. Unscented will only imply they have not added a scent or fragrance and risk having a scent derived from the base.

Pm your address an I’ll send you one of the original discontinued tub?I was trying to find some for sale earlier but it looks like everyone is out of stock
should have clarified XPECPm your address an I’ll send you one of the original discontinued tub?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro