Here‘s something new. Seygus Zeppelin V2. I haven‘t tried one yet but the guys on the German Facebook group are singing it‘s praises.
Produced in Spain I believe, you can contact them via their facebook profile. I enquired about the price for a Ti head - €150. With £150 you may just get the whole razor, in Ti. SS is cheaper of course.
Didn't know there was a V2? I have the V1 0.7 scalloped and it is great!
Edit, it is the V2 version that I have, as the V1 was a test version that was never sold.
Plenty of DE tips! For straights, you could do worse than to buy one of Tony Milton’s kamisori with a leather strop, and a piece of pasted balsa to maintain it. Brilliant edge on these little wonders.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.