Best intermediary company for products from the USA?

muelex

Forum GOD!
I'm sure I'm missing something, but if you still need to do a Customs declaration and pay the taxes how is this helpful?
My remarks related to a shipment of alcohol.
Without alcohol, their options for declaration of value are as free as Maggard (I do not want to write more about that).
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

efsk

Forum GOD!
I'm sure I'm missing something, but if you still need to do a Customs declaration and pay the taxes how is this helpful?
1. You can use vendors that ship CONUS only, even when you live in Europe.
2. You can consolidate packages, saving a bundle on shippingcosts.
3. You fill out the declarationform. Should you accidentally misplace a decimalpoint, chances are customs charges are adjusted accordingly.
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
1. You can use vendors that ship CONUS only, even when you live in Europe.
2. You can consolidate packages, saving a bundle on shippingcosts.
3. You fill out the declarationform. Should you accidentally misplace a decimalpoint, chances are customs charges are adjusted accordingly.
OK, that makes sense. Thank you. :)
 
Top