Best global artisan soap makers

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Brutalt bra.

That was very good.... Must get some more.... Somehow???
I still have 3 tins, in fact used Brutalt earlier tonight. Great stuff. Much prefer the burgundy/blue (?) coloured tin to the grey one though. Hard to get hold of unless @halvor ?

MPH

Forum GOD!
I still have 3 tins, in fact used Brutalt earlier tonight. Great stuff. Much prefer the burgundy/blue (?) coloured tin to the grey one though. Hard to get hold of unless @halvor ?
I think mine was a LE pine scented version. Loved it. Not sure what the original smelt like?

sphetnik

Forum GOD!
Most european soaps leave my face dry, except for Eufros and LPL tallow base. Moreover, there are a few English soaps, such as P&B, OSP and sometimes Wickham, that cause me a slight skin allergy. I could say that Cella burned my skin immediately after applying the foam. It would still be SV but it provides a weak protection during the shaving feel only blade on the face. I think the only european soaps I haven't tried so far are Faena and Lainess. Thus I was forced to buy from the USA and there I found some good soaps, respectively the ones listed by you above. The opinions are related to my age and to the sensitivity of my skin.

Last edited:

MPH

Forum GOD!
Seem to recall last time I chatted with Hallgeir that he was going to swap the tins. Whether he did and if they’re now wider, I don’t know. Can ask him 👍
Please let us know if you speak to him. I'd love some more. It really was a good soap, but yes as mentioned the tins were small.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Please let us know if you speak to him. I'd love some more. It really was a good soap, but yes as mentioned the tins were small.
Think I’ll be listing the grey/blue fragrance one as much prefer the other. If you’re interested let me know mate