Best European shaving creams

Estariol

Forum GOD!
That was my experience as well. I reached out to Caola Alfa some years ago, trying to buy a pallet load of Figaro and never got a reply back. I just use what I have and enjoy it. There's many, many other products, though none so cheap (and good) as Figaro is/was, imo.
The Palmira Sapokrem shave cream and Palmira shave soap cube made by Albus in Novi Sad, a factory with 120+ years of tradition. They are around the same price as the Figaro and Barbon, and not a bit worse, some say even a bit better. As i've said in one of my previous posts, i wish there was a way for you fellow members to try them.

EDIT: there are some listed on the 'bay, but are so overpriced they deserve a place in the "Non-bargain spotting" thread here... $20+ plus shipping for under $2 priced products!? Geeezus Kryst on eh mota' bike!

Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Retro Razor Junkie
The Palmira Sapokrem shave cream and Palmira shave soap cube made by Albus in Novi Sad, a factory with 120+ years of tradition. They are around the same price as the Figaro and Barbon, and not a bit worse, some say even a bit better. As i've said in one of my previous posts, i wish there was a way for you fellow members to try them.

EDIT: there are some listed on the 'bay, but are so overpriced they deserve a place in the "Non-bargain spotting" thread here... $20+ plus shipping for under $2 priced products!? Geeezus Kryst on eh mota' bike!
If anyone is curious as to what Figaro smells like, the closest thing I've found is Ach. Britos Musgo (Moss) shaving soap. I haven't tried their more expensive Claus Porto Musgo Real (Royal Moss) but would expect it to be very similar as well.

Last edited: