Battle Brothers Blades

SeanC

Forum GOD!
What's the country of manufacture?

That almost certainly indicate who really makes them
 

Paul

Connaught Shaving
Vendor
Can't tell from the pics either but LORD make a lot of private label blades & use card packets. Personna tend to use those plastic dispensers.

The razors look like some I sourced from Pakistan. Not sure if they are made in Pakistan or China but they have a good weight to them.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Can't tell from their website.
I've found the answer somewhere else: https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/threads/about-battle-brothers-shaving-co.531288/#post-9324777

Our goal is to have these babes made 100% in the US with US steel. But it's cost prohibitive right now.

Currently we import steel from Europe to a factory in China then to us. It’s an incredibly expensive process be we felt it necessary if we are going to do this right. Some reference in the cost, Dollar Shave Club spent $100 million on a razor factory in Germany!
 

Conservator

Forum GOD!
Well, I tried these blades yesterday and today. The razor was a Mergress. The shave on both days was close - but not as smooth as Personna Reds, Labs, or Medical Prep blades give me. As for sharpness, I would put them on par with Astras.

I will report on my third shave with them.
 
Top