culcreuch
Forum GOD!
Good to hear.....I am pleased I didn't cause you to waste money!!Many thanks for this. Tried them this morning in the Leaf, wow ! Great blades, very nice shave.
Update.
Just ordered another 100 ! Far too good not to.
Good to hear.....I am pleased I didn't cause you to waste money!!Many thanks for this. Tried them this morning in the Leaf, wow ! Great blades, very nice shave.
Update.
Just ordered another 100 ! Far too good not to.
Glad you made me spend some on these.Good to hear.....I am pleased I didn't cause you to waste money!!
Bought them and they arrived yesterday, but haven't given them a try yetAnyone else been pleased and slightly surprised with the £2.99 Dorco blades. Great blades, really pleased with them.

How did it go????Mine have arrived, going to give it a try tonight in The Karve.
Superb! I’ve had 4 shaves with them so far, 3 with one and then a fresh blade tonight. Great blade, so smooth. Can’t believe they were £3. I didn’t want to use more than 3 times incase it ruined my experience with them.How did it go????
My feelings exactly. I have another pack arriving tomorrow!I didn’t want to use more than 3 times incase it ruined my experience
Despite having enough DE blades to last several lifetimes , I had some delivered yesterday , I’m going to try them later on today.Anyone else been pleased and slightly surprised with the £2.99 Dorco blades. Great blades, really pleased with them.
Just shaved with one which was three shaves old and it gave a lovely smooth shave on two days growth. Really is a blade that suits me, hope it does you too.Despite having enough DE blades to last several lifetimes , I had some delivered yesterday , I’m going to try them later on today.
honestly its a cracking blade tbhSuperb! I’ve had 4 shaves with them so far, 3 with one and then a fresh blade tonight. Great blade, so smooth. Can’t believe they were £3. I didn’t want to use more than 3 times incase it ruined my experience with them.
Did the Dorco Titan do that??Nice first shave , it’s difficult to evaluate fully as I have 8 stitches in my middle finger on my left hand and the finger is bandaged up and my whole hand is in a bin bag sellotaped around my arm , it makes shaving and showering a bit of a challenge .
Blade looks promising though .
how did that happen mate?Nice first shave , it’s difficult to evaluate fully as I have 8 stitches in my middle finger on my left hand and the finger is bandaged up and my whole hand is in a bin bag sellotaped around my arm , it makes shaving and showering a bit of a challenge .
Blade looks promising though .