Back to the bowl

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
I’m getting too old to face lathering this is why I choose to bowl lather, because, it’s easier.

As we’re all starting to age over time, never, be ashamed of yourself that you’re going to become an Old Fart!
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I’m getting too old to face lathering this is why I choose to bowl lather, because, it’s easier.

As we’re all starting to age over time, never, be ashamed of yourself that you’re going to become an Old Fart!
How old do you have to be to stop face lathering?
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
The alternative is harder, we must relish the old fartedness and be grumpy with pride!
Hey Grumpy Old Fart how does your arms feels??? are you still trying to face lather or are you still very comfortable bowl lathering
 
Top