August acquisition

Bambamshaves

Veteran
This is one of the reasons that I didn't place an order in the lastest release and will wait until they arrive at either Slickboys or Anticatura. Just to clarify, my comment should not be seen as critisism against Mo, as for me only his soaps and splashes are in my top 5, maybe I can narrow that down to 3.
Mo is one of the top artisans out there. Base and scents beyond reproach. Just his habit of missing pre-sale release dates is off putting to say the least. I stay because I’m addicted to them.

And an artisan I would add to the top list is Ethos.

My current top 10 (no order)

Ethos
BBS Soaps
Joserra
HAGS
Aion
SV
Extro Cosmesi
Macduffs
House of Mammoth
345 Soap

This list changes but there are a few that never leave
 

iwan073

Forum GOD!





Here's my SOC collection:

  1. Semogue SOC Jet Black Finest Badger 24mm
  2. Semogue SOC Butterscotch Finest Mixture 24mm
  3. Semogue SOC Cherrywood Sylver Synthetic 24mm
  4. Semogue SOC Cherrywood Finest Badger 24mm
  5. Semogue SOC Taj Finest Badger 24mm
That Cherrywood Badger really changed color over the years
 

Johnny Bravo

Love Guru to the stars.
20250818_191719.jpg

Mail call from Amazon and La Barbiere,
The hanging shoe rack I am hoping to use as a soap and splash store leaving me more room on my shaving shelf.
The Marmara Quash Colognes are on sale right now and I brought them for the Lemon but I am blown away with the Tobacco bottle, it seems to have real staying power scent wise.
I also brought a load of Duru Lemon as well to try.
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
Mo is one of the top artisans out there. Base and scents beyond reproach. Just his habit of missing pre-sale release dates is off putting to say the least. I stay because I’m addicted to them.

And an artisan I would add to the top list is Ethos.

My current top 10 (no order)

Ethos
BBS Soaps
Joserra
HAGS
Aion
SV
Extro Cosmesi
Macduffs
House of Mammoth
345 Soap

This list changes but there are a few that never leave
Where's Orion from Grooming Cult? 😮
 

Razorboy

Forum GOD!
This is one of the reasons that I didn't place an order in the lastest release and will wait until they arrive at either Slickboys or Anticatura. Just to clarify, my comment should not be seen as critisism against Mo, as for me only his soaps and splashes are in my top 5, maybe I can narrow that down to 3.
I did the same and also tried to put a good word for Mo on DFS forum topic but I was misunderstood... the guys were too excited about the delay.
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
I did the same and also tried to put a good word for Mo on DFS forum topic but I was misunderstood... the guys were too excited about the delay.
I believe this thing with Mo release delays, is done on purpose to enhance the unicorn nature of the soaps.

Bases that you must quit permanently your job to be on the edge of your computer to make the order just in time, before another person takes the soap.
The result? Beautiful soap but with hype more than Ariana Grande & Kilian Mbappe together.
 
Top