Bauhaus
Forum GOD!
Is it actually good for taking SOTD photos? LolSony Alpha a7 IV Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
Sony Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM II
View attachment 166055View attachment 166053
View attachment 166056
Is it actually good for taking SOTD photos? LolSony Alpha a7 IV Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM II
Sony Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM II
View attachment 166055View attachment 166053
View attachment 166056
grats!OliWorks M3TiOrite has landed earlier than expected, it was set to arrive on Monday, 08/11. It looks stunning in person. Love the SS stand as well. OliWorks did a terrific job on this Ti set.
I can’t wait to take this Beauty for a Spin!
View attachment 166043View attachment 166044
I'd prefer a 50mm prime but i'm a noob and dont know much (just got a Panasonic S9 1 month ago)Is it actually good for taking SOTD photos? Lol
It was a joke, but thanks for the recommendation. I just use my iPhoneI'd prefer a 50mm prime but i'm a noob and dont know much (just got a Panasonic S9 1 month ago)

This is the main purpose for the acquisition of the camera.Is it actually good for taking SOTD photos? Lol
The wooden bowl itself is beautiful enough to forget about a close shave, love it,
Dear Lord, the full set!View attachment 166179
Mail call.
After being blinking enabled by that pesky @Randy , my Fatal Bite set arrived this morning and it smells amazing.
Just incase you did not know, like I didn't for ages, the bowls float so you can keep your lather warm.View attachment 166203
I found the standard Captain’s Choice bowl a bit too small for my bigger brushes and the other week I discovered they do a bigger one. A MUCH bigger one. It is OTT to be honest - one in the middle would have been the Goldilocks option (as ever in life!)

Damn!! And I know how big that brush is.View attachment 166203
I found the standard Captain’s Choice bowl a bit too small for my bigger brushes and the other week I discovered they do a bigger one. A MUCH bigger one. It is OTT to be honest - one in the middle would have been the Goldilocks option (as ever in life!)
I did a post on the S.O.T.D, the soap is beautiful and very slick.Dear Lord, the full set!
Tell me your thoughts after the shave!