August 2018 Acquisitions

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I'd be tempted get aftershaves whilst your there and maggards for the soap once home [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Aftershave prices really aren’t much cheaper. I’ve seen a few Aqua, Pinauld, and the likes but nothing that I really want. Not even seen any Van De Hagen yet to DE blades. Today is a stay local day so I may uncover some little purchase In local shops, we will see. The Maggards was a bulk purchase of four tubs easier and cheaper to have posted to my friend here.
 

missingskin

Forum GOD!
Caldey Island Lavender EDT, it smells great when it is sprayed but unfortunately when it hits my skin the scent changes for the worse. This is not unusual for me though, which is why I tend to try out stuff 1st..........:)
So it will be on BST to try to get a swop for something I might (will ?) like, later...........
Caldey Island.jpg
 
Top