Hexagrapher
Well-Known Member
Of course I'm guessing, but I'd imagine the R2 like you have, Wayne, would be much the same for aggressiveness as the Rocket and Progress I mentioned earlier.
Maybe I could have went a step down the scale from the H2 to the R2 but I have this one now and I think it'll be grand as long as I always pay attention. Another maybe, but the H2 could be giving me the better shave of the two, anyway, because it is that bit sharper. Let's hope I'm right with that idea.
If I got into thinking about various ATT levels all that, too much, I'd end up with eight or ten razor heads and a bit of debt
Maybe I could have went a step down the scale from the H2 to the R2 but I have this one now and I think it'll be grand as long as I always pay attention. Another maybe, but the H2 could be giving me the better shave of the two, anyway, because it is that bit sharper. Let's hope I'm right with that idea.
If I got into thinking about various ATT levels all that, too much, I'd end up with eight or ten razor heads and a bit of debt




