ATG LE leather Keyfob & Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
No samples pics yet, just trying to get a handle on whether there is enough interest.
Be assured these are top notch & handmade.
Keyfob will be something like:
leather-key-fob-bottle-opener-quinns-mercantile-gift-2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

maybe minus the bottle opener, dependant on whether we can source the hardware.

Last edited:

Tommo

Forum GOD!
Yes for a key fob.
Maybe for a wallet.
My current wallet is handmade in leather by a UK artisan. I've had it a while now and would need something pretty special to replace it.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yes for a key fob.
Maybe for a wallet.
My current wallet is handmade in leather by a UK artisan. I've had it a while now and would need something pretty special to replace it.
I don't think we're going for something "special" here, I don't want anyone to be disappointed. The guy we're using is first class though.
This will not be multiple choice, once the style is decided upon, most likely a card wallet like has been discussed so far, hopefully with a pocket for notes. Something along the lines of:
57101_cwh_a0.jpeg

Boru62

Shaving Boar
I don't think we're going for something "special" here, I don't want anyone to be disappointed. The guy we're using is first class though.
This will not be multiple choice, once the style is decided upon, most likely a card wallet like has been discussed so far, hopefully with a pocket for notes. Something along the lines of:
View attachment 41357
Going on that Lee, I'd just want a key fob and suffer on with my trad wallet.

Tommo

Forum GOD!
View attachment 41357
Maybe special was a poor choice of word. Personally appealing then. Certainly interested. This is my current wallet. Main space for cards and pocket front and back for notes, etc.
20190111_212438.jpg

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Going on that Lee, I'd just want a key fob and suffer on with my trad wallet.
The problem we have is that the supplier can't make the more complex wallets fast enough to cater for a group buy. The wallet won't look anything like that, but that is the style I expect to be going for.

Something like this is also possible too:
IMG_3138.jpg

Boru62

Shaving Boar
Maybe special was a poor choice of word. Personally appealing then. Certainly interested. This is my current wallet. Main space for cards and pocket front and back for notes, etc.
View attachment 41359
I need talking through that one.
The problem we have is that the supplier can't make the more complex wallets fast enough to cater for a group buy. The wallet won't look anything like that, but that is the style I expect to be going for.

Something like this is also possible too:
View attachment 41360
This I understand and would be interested.

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
For me it's going to depend on the design, I'm still trying to get used to having a wallet without a coin pocket, nowhere for notes would be too far. If I'm restricted to not carrying cash at all I may as well just pay using my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.