Are they going too far

Shaun2

Forum GOD!
The only 'trans' I oppose is a certain orange person's strange and distorted concept of 'transaction', but staying ON TOPIC, I see no harm in certain forms of genetic manipulation, and recognise the benefits in some instances. Having modified wheat to increase yield has saved millions from starving. It comes down to what end the science has in mind, and to what uses discoveries are put. If dire wolves are going to be bred to sell only to the wealthy as vanity symbols, then I begin to ask ethical questions. Benefit to the many must always outweigh status for the few.
 
Last edited:

purerockfury

..........
I went on a long rant/post...

But for the most part we're humans and do what we want when we can. I try to enjoy the entertainment when i can. Like this thread. Humans will destroy ourselves and a very slim chance nowadays the Earth. I just hope when dying comes again to me i get a few laughs in.

Dire wolves? Why are there scientists that ever try to bring back cute or possible fun animals? Like Mogwai?
 
Top