mr. smith
Forum GOD!
Hey Mick! Yeah, I've tried the Original and Fougere from Shavedash. I love the formula; beautiful scents are just the cherries on top!It's lovely stuff Josh!![]()
Hey Mick! Yeah, I've tried the Original and Fougere from Shavedash. I love the formula; beautiful scents are just the cherries on top!It's lovely stuff Josh!![]()
Nice work James! Looks great!I didn't like the blue on one of new titanium handles so out came the tools:
Here it is now, blue removed, polished and mounted on my Timeless.
View attachment 13935
Sweet!View attachment 13912
After sampling a few, Essenza it is!
Congrats! Top quality soaps.My first ever jars of MdC arrived last week. Took them about two weeks to get here; they went to New York, then to Chicago, and then back into Europe (Naples, Italy). It was actually 20 Euro cheaper having them shipped to the States (taxes). The Citrus smells magical and the Rose is an earthy rose scent...I'll have to lather it to really appreciate it.
View attachment 13903

Thanks Mark, I am super happy that I was able to grab these two. Will shoot for the Vetiver next time.Congrats! Top quality soaps.![]()
Thanks.... 15mins ...job done!Nice work James! Looks great!
Wow.... Very nice .......You are indeed spoiled.
Which Tom Ford is that Lee ... Black Orchid?
Original Tom Ford For Men...Which Tom Ford is that Lee ... Black Orchid?
BBA samples (various products) that Emma kindly included with the shipment.