April 2024 acquisitions

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
IMG_4792.jpeg
IMG_4793.jpeg

The extremely generous PIF from @Crossan arrived while I was away! I can’t wait to try the Fatboy out again now I’m a little bit more capable with my wet shaving than when I first got one! I love the Fine soap and balm scent and wanted a new boar brush for a while now! Add to that the Super Iridium blades and I think it’s fair to say I know what I’ll be using for tomorrow’s shave of the day!
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
View attachment 149086
Decided to try some DR Harris Shampoo and Conditioner for them days you want some luxury. Free toothpaste and pencil !
Well that free toothpaste was disappointing ! Tried it this morning and it was very loose in consistency, not really a paste as such. I have messaged them I know it was a freebie, but it’s a poor reflection on their toothpaste and freebies are normally a “come buy me “.
 
Nothing fancy. I have long thought of getting a second Maggard V3A, since the one I have is my favorite 3 piece razor, by far. I had a meeting in Ann Arbor on Friday, and that's only another 30 or so minutes from Adrian, so I took a drive thought the beautiful countryside and made it to the Maggard store before closing time. Brad is an exceptionally nice guy and it was a pleasure chatting with him.

Once I saw this anodized stainless steel handle, the head finish choice was a no-brainer.

Haven't used it yet, but I don't expect it to be any different from the one I already have. Very efficient yet very forgiving.

IMG_3530.jpeg
 
Top