Gillette Super Stainless 8 blister packs. 7 packs look like they are french made Annecy GSS imported to Canada, 1 pack looks like they could me Canadian made GSS. Can't wait to try these.
Not my normal type of purchase, but have enjoyed the original Schick Super 11 that I thought I would try this Asian version of The Schick Super 11 plus. Very surprised at how quickly it got here.
The Vintage spree continues, although after this purchase I think I might not need any more
200 Vintage Made in London Isleworth Gillette Super Silver.
I think you'll be pleased, it's a very nice shaver.
I sold mine, and it's one of two razors I've sold that I sometimes wonder whether I should've kept.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.