Anyone up for a Summer Northern England Meet?

Which date do you prefer

  • Aug 3rd

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • aug 10

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aug 24

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aug 31

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

JonnyBGood

Forum GOD!
Indeed, date depending, I might just be in :thumbsup:

(Throw in a stop by Ole Gunnar as well, once I'm there. An hour's drive or so, is it?)
Shouldn’t take more than that unless you go at a bad time - the m62 can snarl up bad but allowing an hour should see you there comfortably at a good time of day
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Indeed, date depending, I might just be in :thumbsup:

(Throw in a stop by Ole Gunnar as well, once I'm there. An hour's drive or so, is it?)
Why would you want to go there? How can you tell a man u fan in manchester? He'll be holding an A-Z
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Why would you want to go there? How can you tell a man u fan in manchester? He'll be holding an A-Z
I did indeed use to be a Man U fan. Mostly, I've always liked Ole Gunnar, though. Impossible not to like the man IMO.

For the record, I've also been a member of the Norwegian Leeds U fan club.
 

JonnyBGood

Forum GOD!
I did indeed use to be a Man U fan. Mostly, I've always liked Ole Gunnar, though. Impossible not to like the man IMO.

For the record, I've also been a member of the Norwegian Leeds U fan club.
Dirty love-child

Edit: put a smiley in that didn’t appear
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I did indeed use to be a Man U fan. Mostly, I've always liked Ole Gunnar, though. Impossible not to like the man IMO.

For the record, I've also been a member of the Norwegian Leeds U fan club.
I always knew you were a decent bloke.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I really can't commit; I don't know what part of the country I am going to be from one week to the next at the minute...
I'd love to come back to Leeds on meet up though..
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'd be up for this ...

1. Wayne
2. Nishy
3. Stonec0ld
4. sc0tt
5. Fox
6. Scuba Steve (date depending)
7. JonnyBGood
8. pjgh
Thanks Gents. A nice little group now so I will contact the store and ask them if we can hold a meet there. I cannot see them saying no as it'll be a nice little earner for them. If you have never been it really is a nice shop. They focus more on the obtainable, obviously, so they have good stocks of TOBS, Trumpers, Castle Forbes, EJ and some good fragrances. Brushes, Bowls, Strops and miscellaneous items. Well worth the visit. They are closed today so I'll ring Monday and update on dates and try to move things around to suit as best I can.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
The good news is, depending on date, I'm in. The bad news is the Mrs will be in tow...
:)
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
There's a great vintage style tea room across the arcade from the shaving shop too for anyone fetching partners along. I must say that I have no affiliation though apart from being a previous customer.
 
Top