any guesses?

chip

this thing showed up in a pile somewhere I've never seen one. don't know a thing about it but it don't look like it's much good other than some collection

I remember when I came across a pipe razor, I was calling it and ax. lol and now I find one that has an asterix out beside it?IMG_20231016_073057886.jpg

R181

Grumpy old man
Wild guess that it is a military issue razor showing the British "broad arrow" stamp.

Bob

Estariol

Forum GOD!
Looks like a G. Wostenholm to me (image from the 'bay), but i haven't found any with a star alongside the pipe on the web. Could be an older one?

Last edited:

R181

Grumpy old man
No denying it is a George Wostenholm pipe razor but it is also marked with the British Broad Arrow signifying it was military issue. That is not an Asterix beside the pipe stamp.

Bob

chip

No denying it is a George Wostenholm pipe razor but it is also marked with the British Broad Arrow signifying it was military issue. That is not an Asterix beside the pipe stamp.

Bob
hell in the world do you find out that stuff LOL that thing that looks like an asterisk was throwing me off because that's all it was on it was the pipe and that little thing everything else was wore off or not there. thank you for all the answers this forum is awesome