Another one bites the dust

R181

Grumpy old man
Perhaps I’m easy to please, not picky or just dumb but, I haven’t found any soap that didn’t result in a satisfactory shave. Once, in a pinch, I had to use motel furnished bath soap to shave with and at least got a close shave.
I suppose if I set the bar low enough I could say the same. OTH I do not set the bar very high either so there are only a few soaps I'd rather bin than use. Yes, a bath soap bar will do if absolutely nothing else is available and you absolutely must shave. I tried an Ivory soap bar once for s&gs to see if it would work. Work it did but not a pleasant shave I would want to repeat.

Bob
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
According to Mr Bowles my own bar soap makes for a very nice shaving soap, I have never tried it yet though
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Just read all this having got back from my 'secret birthday trip'. ( Thank you Mrs gaf. ) . Feel really bad now having sent Wayne a secret santa package full of WK soaps. 😉
 

Memhis

Forum GOD!
I don't feel the need to explain myself to anyone but I will. If a product which I own and have bought with my own money doesn't live up to my expectations rather than waste my time on it I will throw it in the bin it really is that simple. I hope that clears it up. I have form with this, it isn't new.
Yes, thank you for your effort, you said it all. This topic now really have a meaning. Keep up the good work.

P.S. no, it is not related with this brand in question, it's like me saying I don't like apples and the end.
 
Top