what soap did you use Wayne?My name's Wayne. I have just had another effortless BBS with the Leaf/ Twig combo. Smug as can be. Thank you
How can I show pics of a glorious BBS ? Take my word for it Baby, I know a right shave when I feel one
Barrister and Mann Le Grand Cyhprewhat soap did you use Wayne?
I do have a YT Channel @Wookie but nowhere near as big as yours, mine is just starting and is Northern Soul Records not shave related.
Always a pleasure.I don't recall mentioning anything about anything on YouTube, however, thanks for the free plug...![]()
Nice one. SubscribedIf it's mine it's at Matty's Soul Sounds. Please forgive the lack of thumbnails click on the video tab. I'll be uploading lots coming up and I'll learn how to make and upload thumbnails asap . Give us a Subscribe and a like if you can mate.
cheers
Thank you so much Rob. I won't let you down buddy, I'll get it right. I'm old and social media doesn't come naturally to me.Nice one. Subscribed![]()
nice one buddy, just subscribed.If it's mine it's at Matty's Soul Sounds. Please forgive the lack of thumbnails click on the video tab. I'll be uploading lots coming up and I'll learn how to make and upload thumbnails asap . Give us a Subscribe and a like if you can mate.
cheers
I agree. We need memes of the smug look on your face. Or was wooky114 talking about the razor?