All your shaving gear has just disappeared...

nickc

Über Member
Ok, last time I tried to ask a similar question I received many great responses but some missed the real point of the question.

All your shave gear has just been whisked away into another dimension by some kind of evil wizard.
Grab your wallet, fill your imaginary shopping cart. What do you buy right now?
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
*
I'd take the opportunity to try the above brush - my SOC Taj bodger is great for me and I'd have another if the classico didnt work out.
Ingram shave cream
Wilkinson Sword Stickie - plenty about on eBay but I'm very sad the evil wizard took all four of mine.
My vintage Wilko blades can't be bought quite so easily so I'll go with Yellow Ladas.
I'd spend about £100 it seems to get a new setup.

*Classico out of stock. SOC TAJ bodger it is.
 

R181

Grumpy old man
If I just wanted a good shave I'd get a Rockwell 6C razor, GSB blades, tube of Palmolive Classic shave cream, Omega boar brush and some AV Original Sport aftershave. Almost forgot a screw up Alum anti perspirant to keep the old jowls from sagging too much.

Bob
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
If I just wanted a good shave I'd get a Rockwell 6C razor, GSB blades, tube of Palmolive Classic shave cream, Omega boar brush and some AV Original Sport aftershave. Almost forgot a screw up Alum anti perspirant to keep the old jowls from sagging too much.

Bob
+1 on the Alum but I didn't think the wizard took mine as I use it for deodorant too.
 

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
First buys would be Gillette Fatboy ,Nacets , Mitchels wool Fat soap , Simpsons Duke 2 ,Mitchels Wool fat body lotion ,Stetson aftershave ,Thatll do me
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Omega Evo brush, Saponificio Varesino felce, Avene aftershave fluid, 100 GSB blades. For the razor, I would say Karve, but by the time that gets here I would have a longer beard than the wizard...so Tatara Nodachi it is.
 

BakerMan

Well-Known Member
Rockwell 6S, Razorock 400 silver handle synthetic brush, Wickhams 1912 soap, Gillette 7 o'clock yellows.
 

Steed

Forum GOD!
2 vintage Gillettes (black beauty 109 & red tip super speed), 100 Nacets, Exec Shaving Medium Jock synthetic and TOBS Eton College.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Carbon Shaving Cx, Personna Med Preps, Mervyn Cadman synthetic brush, Soapy Science Lollipop Citrus or Slåtterøy Shaving Cream
 

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!
100 soaps + creams, 30 razors, 34 brushes and a bucket load of balms and aftershaves. Normality restored 👍
And I'd wait for Boycie's rejects!

But if I would answer the question as intended by the OP, I'd get

Razors - Fat Handle Tech, Yaqi DOC
Blades - Permasharp SS, Lab Blue, Nacet
Soap - Vitos Red Coco, Palmolive Menthol
Brush - Yaqi Rainbow Faux Horse
Post - Benjamins Bay Rum Mentholated
 
Top