After stopping the buy addiction the enjoyment increased again

Vacumatic

Testy
Perhaps an exchange package would work using spare kit, a razor/brush/soap or cream. Stuff that you don't use anymore and trade a package of similar value.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I get what you mean and I’m mostly there too. I’m happy with one DE and a small selection of soaps and brushes. I really don’t crave much more.
 

Badger

Senior Member
Being new, I was kind of looking at everything abs wanting all of it. Luckily, disposable income isn’t high so have now made a strict rule (sad that it’s needed only 2 months in) don’t buy anything at all unless I need to use it in the next month.
I’ve already bought 3 razors, some balm, soap, a stand, another aftershave, a new brush.
I’m happy to spend some money on stuff I like but could easily end up with my next purchase being a box to store it all in and my darling one saying “haven’t you got 3 of those?”
 
Top