Is there a steady Mondial arrival every month?Ok, here we go boys.. can hardly believe it’s October already. Enjoy the season!
This arrived an hour after I finished today’s shave. I’ll have at it Monday afternoon
View attachment 183641
Ok, your turn…
Is there a steady Mondial arrival every month?

Reminds me of a wine taste discription, “Complex, with flavors of wet dog, mothball overtones, and a touch of pencil shavings.”
I’m crazy for the Original Talc scent, what can I say.
It’s what MWF might have aspired to had they tried a little harder. The OG Talc very much reminds me of Mitchell’s but adds a few layers of complexity and sophistication.
My mother in law called that, “dümp.”Reminds me of a wine taste discription, “Complex, with flavors of wet dog, mothball overtones, and a touch of pencil shavings.”
Wow they didn't even hesitateView attachment 183671
While shopping for microwave sandwiches at Family Dollar I picked up Just like Drakkar in the new bottle. (Picture right) At $5.50US it's an affordable splurge.
Thank you Charlie..Gary, your bowl is great! Plus it’s E1![]()

We like pics!I was at Razor Emporium today, as I had VA Appointment within a few miles, got two Mini-Soap Samples, of New Vegan - RE Release, 4 packs of REX Blades, and some Proraso Soap - Red - Sandalwood.

This is your photo, New Release, $16.00 for four ounces.We like pics!![]()
ThanksThis is your photo, New Release, $16.00 for four ounces.
View attachment 183769View attachment 183771
Do you like the scent? I’ve tried a few citrus soaps and splashes over the last few years. So far the one I like best is Arlington from D.R. Harris. If you’re interested in citrus scents, look at 4711, they smell verrry similar. I prefer the Arlington. 4711 is an old brand, and If I’m not mistaken, it’s one of the very first aftershaves on the market anywhere.