Acquisitions November 2017

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
@2hot 2trot, Wayne, I'm good thank you sir. Just to clarify the test tube razors in the pic aren't mine. It was to purely to demonstrate how they would look.
Here's my razors, well at least some of them:wink: Too many I know... my bad!
View attachment 21060 View attachment 21061 View attachment 21062
I have been brought up to never swear but OMFG. :notworthy:

I love the test tube idea and I think I could possibly fill one of them.......TBC

Simply stunning mate.:eek:

Have a lovely weekend.
Wayne. :)
 

Salv

location : Kent
Thanks Wayne.
I am sure I will I allso have the Kronos R2 Open Comb Razor I been using it
of and on for about six month love that too
 

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!


My Thuringian Stone Arrived Today..Its a Dark Blue Stone & Feels Smoother to Touch than My Escher Thuri Next to it..So..I Reckon it Maybe a Slower Cutter..My Escher Thuri has a Finishing Capacity of 16 K 0r Maybe 16 K +..If this Newly Acquired Stone Can Look Near it I Will Be Delighted..It Looks Hardly Used & Just Been Knocked about I Reckon..:happy:

It has a Chip or Two on the Edge So I have Ordered Some 80 & 220 Grit Silicone Carbide to Lap it Out With..I Will Lap it to 1000 Grit with Wet n Dry After I Take the Chip Out with the Silicone Carbide..:D

Billy
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
A BBS-1, not purchased but loaned to me by a friend to try for 2-3 weeks before making a final decision about whether or not to trade one of my favorite Rooney Finests for one of the razors.
Guard it with your life, according to ebay they have been selling for $900

Check this and check out his feedback as he has already sold one. ebay link


Most unusual to receive a Sunday delivery but MyHermes delivered these this morning

Black Friday Deals from Wickham's. Club Cola and Classic 24
Thanks to @Fox for the fast shipping.
Hope they didn't disturb you on your day of rest. It seems they now deliver 7 days a week.

Great mail call indeed. Any thoughts to share re: the Wickham post shave balm? Found mine to be very sticky and just felt weird on the face...
Yes it's meant to feel like this at first but as you rub it into the skin it disappears to leave the skin smooth and non-greasy to the touch. Try it again but give it a bit longer with the rubbing in. :wink:
 
Top