Acquisitions - February 2017

semperfi45

Forum GOD!
A gift from my sweet wife:)
I have been shaving exclusively with straights since Christmas time and travel quite a bit for business. I have been wrapping my razor in a washcloth and putting it in my dopp kit. Since I will be on the road this week, we are celebrating Valentines Day today. She just had me open my gifts and I'm thrilled. I will be traveling in style this week:cool:View attachment 8075
Wow, what a great gift!!!:bravo:
 

flashashton27

Forum GOD!

Good things come in big (& small) diameter tins. I’m looking forward to using the Grandstaff Soap after reading a tonne of great reviews. In the end I went for Amyris & also received two very large samples of Spicy Vetiver & Pantera Rosa too.

Anyone looking for a good hair wax, I can highly recommend Bumble & bumble Sumotech.
 
Last edited:
Top