With credit to Iamdaniel for the redesign here is the ewer version. Had a bit of a week with the printer, with it deciding to give up the ghost. Turned out to be a wire that had come loose on the heat bed. I quick message to a friend and all is fixed. Apparently it’s a common thing on this printer. So an order for a new bed has been placed, I’m keeping a spare and if one goes my mate will solder it again. A slight mod too, I’m going to choc block the wires for an easy exchange of beds.
So back to the print, this one was done in a different filament called PETG. Cura the print software I use has a draft excluder print, basically an extra printed bit around the main print. Draft can mean a print cools to quick and warps everything. Unfortunately as it’s one layer wide it doesn’t always stick well it’s self. In this case it collapsed and caused it to instead stick to the main body of the print. So it’s “hairy” !! I will try it again.