1938 - 1945 4 Piece Tech Made in Canada

S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I thought for sure this was going to be a wooden sled and three dogs.
 

TobyC

Patriot
I've seen several with the same handle, pretty sure it's right.

Knurling pattern like a fat handle Tech.
 

R181

Grumpy old man
Was up very early this morning and gave the razor a go. Face lathered using an Omega Bigger Bambino/Speick shaving stick and my usual 4 passes. Have to say the Omega and Speick performed very well. The razor oth did OK. That just might have been my fault with the angle I was using in some spots. Will have to see how long the shave lasts compared to my SR shaves also. I have the feeling the Tech head may be a deceptively mild feeling head but very efficient none the less once I get used to it.

Bob
 
Top