struttura.originaria
Forum GOD!
If the users want, they can choose the numbers.
Feel free to win this outstanding lot !
As you all know I'm getting an experimental cancer treatment in the near future. It will be starting in the first week of August. I'll have to pay the first installment at the end of July to take part of the treatment. That's why I'm opening another very nice raffle now. Thanks to Avnish @Nishy, ATG and its members again.
For free donations: y.taldini@gmail.com(EUR currency)
So up for raffle this lot of soaps and aftershaves made by Australian Private Reserve:
- Ozymandias: a narcotic cherry based liqueur
- Fenchurch: tobacco, leather, touch of whiskey
- Velours Noir LE: slightly smoky vetiver, citric notes like tangerine, grapefruit, ginger
- Winterfall (now LE): the smell of the forest during the winter season
Ozymandias new, all the rest just used once.
I would propose €10 entries and at least 14 spots, but, as @carbold Carlo said before, hopefully many more!
I'll be paying for international shipping to wherever you are.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Feel free to win this outstanding lot !
As you all know I'm getting an experimental cancer treatment in the near future. It will be starting in the first week of August. I'll have to pay the first installment at the end of July to take part of the treatment. That's why I'm opening another very nice raffle now. Thanks to Avnish @Nishy, ATG and its members again.
For free donations: y.taldini@gmail.com(EUR currency)
So up for raffle this lot of soaps and aftershaves made by Australian Private Reserve:
- Ozymandias: a narcotic cherry based liqueur
- Fenchurch: tobacco, leather, touch of whiskey
- Velours Noir LE: slightly smoky vetiver, citric notes like tangerine, grapefruit, ginger
- Winterfall (now LE): the smell of the forest during the winter season
Ozymandias new, all the rest just used once.
I would propose €10 entries and at least 14 spots, but, as @carbold Carlo said before, hopefully many more!
I'll be paying for international shipping to wherever you are.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
Last edited: