Wolfman WR1 SB

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Basically get the right gap for you and it’s very good. You will not get a better made razor, unfortunately getting one is the problem
 

Marcos

Forum GOD!
I've never tried the SB but I have two OC and they are great razors. I have read multiple instances where people who have tried both say there is not much difference in feel between them. The teeth/comb on the OC are very smooth and don't have the feel of other OC razors I've tried. Best DE razors I have tried to date.
 

carbold

Carlo
Hello, I have both OC and SB in a 0.74mm gap. I find the SB a milder shaver but just marginally. I had the OC standard gap (0.61mm) and I found it slightly too mild. I guess the SB standard gap might be a bit too mild, well at least for me.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I have an OC 0.74mm and it is superb. What makes this OC special is the smooth teeth and smooth blade feel. Efficiency is off the charts and balance it best with the WRH7 handle.

I have tried the SB and initially preferred it to the OC (both heads set at 0.74mm). It is an easier and very efficient razor. Yet comfort is not an issue between the OC and SB. OC offers more blade feel and it is very direct, also well seated in a slim head.

Go for an OC at 0.74mm spend a few weeks with it. It then shaves beautifully with any blade.
 

R181

Grumpy old man
I have the OC head with the 0.74 gap. I went with an OC as I find they are less prone to clogging. It performs exactly as Nishy describes. Love that razor, for a DE that is.

Bob
 
Top