Wiborg .. one that got away..

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
I assume that Wiborg Shaving is no more .. I certainly wish this was not the case ..

Unlike many, I like the printing, shapes and style. I lusted after one thinking there was plenty of time .. apparently not! Every time I see one in SOTD, it gets me thinking of what "could have been.." :(

halvor

a most elusive fish
Dmitri @Navarrsky recently got a couple from Florian, so he's not all out of the trade. Last I heard he was working down a backlog.

I was in contact with him early 2015 about a brush, at which time I could have had one had I only been able to decide and pay up. It was early in my shaving career and I didn't know it would become unobtainium. So I'm bugged too, but I AM on his list, so if he ever gets those above me done...

MPH

Forum GOD!
Me too. I emailed him about a tulip brush a year or two ago and he gave me a quote but I decided I'd just buy one another time.

Mistake!!!!!! :-(

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
Thanks gents..

I went crazy on brushes this year, and I must get a grip on myself and slow down! Perhaps I'll try to contact him and add my name to his list .. however long it takes is OK.

They look like lovely brushes..however the strange calligraphy style logo put me off.. Handles and knots look very nice indeed . Still there any many terrific brushes out there.

Last edited: