Wholly Kaw

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Barrister & Mann next up ...
Yep, Will (u/BostonPhotoTourist on Reddit) clearly hinted at it on Reddit when he recently announced his upcoming products: Electric Mayhem and Arctique (to replace Terror this year because of the dramatic increase in the price of non-menthol cooling agents). I'll quote Will:

"I just realized that this was in response to the EU question and not the Electric Mayhem thing. We expect the EU order to be on the water by the end of June, but I honestly couldn't say how long it will take to clear Italian customs and begin full distribution."

The words "Italian customs" are an obvious hint. Also, Heather from Zingari Man mentions on her website that Barbieri Uniti (basically the company behind RasoiGoodFellas) is the EU and UK distributor for her products.

If you ask me, RasoiGoodFellas is going to become the European Maggard Razors and I like it. Their shipping costs are great too, only €6,99 for small orders and free shipping starting from €29.

wintoid

Out of control
If you ask me, RasoiGoodFellas is going to become the European Maggard Razors and I like it. Their shipping costs are great too, only €6,99 for small orders and free shipping starting from €29.
Interesting. Can alcohol-based products be shipped from EU to UK?