Where to buy a Merkur 34G?

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
I would like to buy a Merkur 34G (the golden plated one) at the lowest price possible. What is the best place to do so?

 

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
Indeed, but I could have missed a good offer/opportunity, if a fellow forum member had not sent me a PM with a link and a discount code (that was not in the open WWW), hence the point to ask, dear friend. :)
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Perhaps you could have posted this, then you wouldn’t have had to make a sarcastic remark to someone helping you..
 

Cristobal

Forum GOD!
Perhaps you could have posted this, then you wouldn’t have had to make a sarcastic remark to someone helping you..
Yes, helping me and assuming I am not capable to do a search on the internet... Where really is the sarcasm?
Yet again my friend, read the posts carefully.

 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I think the point is that if you'd found one it would have been helpful to post and say so, and also that reading your original post implies that you would like someone to do the research for you.
 
Top