Whatdya get?

halvor

a most elusive fish
I’ve received cashmere-lined leather gloves, a Moleskin 2019 diary, the new(ish) Ottelenghi cookbook, underwear, several bottles of wine and a Terry’s Chocolate Orange.

Our presents this year are mostly baby-related. Ma and pa got us a cot, the Outlaws a pram, brothers and sisters babyclothes and other miscellaneous baby bits. Due the second week of February.
Wife doing well, I hope?
 

Benz3ne

Forum GOD!
Forgot to say my dad bought me Encre Noire Sport. Didn't know how to tell him the projection is nill. Love the opening scent but after 45mins it's all gone.
I found it a good performer. Longevity on it was good but the fantastic opening does die a death to only give Encre Noir thereafter...
 
  • Like
Reactions: BJS

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I found it a good performer. Longevity on it was good but the fantastic opening does die a death to only give Encre Noir thereafter...
I love the scent too, just wish it lasted longer ony skin, it lasted about an hour and 10 mins yesterday after this I smell nothing but skin.
 
Forgot to say my dad bought me Encre Noire Sport. Didn't know how to tell him the projection is nill. Love the opening scent but after 45mins it's all gone.
Same for the current formulation of the EDP (a l'extreme) amazing scent..but doesn't last or project at all. The previous formulation was amazing.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
I got really comfy lounging trousers and cheese (a sort that's not easy to come by in the UK).
Probably because I got a thing or two for myself each month. :p
 

Bizzyberry

Forum GOD!
Deanston 12yr and 15yr, plus a bottle of 30yr Kopke Tawny port. The Port is all gone and the half of the Deanston 15yr has been drunk after a Boxing day meal, well enjoyed by both ourselves and our guests.:cheers::drink:
 
Top