Wet Shaving Discord Groups

Trevorphilipz

Regular Member
Are there fellow wet shavers who are also active on discord? I find discord to be a great place to go to meet people and have discussions and learn from. Not sure if it would be appropriate for me to tag the server I am in here or not so I won't. If you're looking for a place to go to hold RT chats with fellow wet shavers, discord is not a bad place to go.
 

Trevorphilipz

Regular Member

I know other shaving servers are on discord but I think this server is a decent place for wet shavers to discuss shaving, products and just have a good time. Happy chatting!
 

Trevorphilipz

Regular Member
Its sort of like a forum, but with live chat instead of threads. Think of instant messaging combined with separate channels for different subjects like voice chat, and taking about brushes or razors or soaps. Different channels for all of that plus some fun ones like Offtopic where you can talk about beer, sports video games or whatever you want.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Its sort of like a forum, but with live chat instead of threads. Think of instant messaging combined with separate channels for different subjects like voice chat, and taking about brushes or razors or soaps. Different channels for all of that plus some fun ones like Offtopic where you can talk about beer, sports video games or whatever you want.
Cool. Thanks for sharing
 
Top