Waits Online...

Conservator

Forum GOD!
It is the Bible of razors. I first saw this as a limited edition CD and then saw a photocopied version on Amazon.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It is the Bible of razors. I first saw this as a limited edition CD and then saw a photocopied version on Amazon.
I was more concerned that it was an old version or something. I wouldn't normally expect something like this to be freely available online...
 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Lots of pages are missing from that link. Good.
Robert Waits is still working on this book and deserves a little money for the amazing amount of work he has put into this.
$15 for the ebook is really good value for money. If you come across some strange razor you can open the PDF and search for the name. I certainly had more than $15 worth of enjoyment from that book. Anyone even remotely interested in vintage razors needs this.
His book "Before Gillette" is well worth a read as well..
 

efsk

Forum GOD!
I fully agree with Andreas. Got a lot of info from that book, even though it has the occasional mistake. Got the paper and the e-version. indispensible on your pone, that one :)
 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I fully agree with Andreas. Got a lot of info from that book, even though it has the occasional mistake. Got the paper and the e-version. indispensible on your pone, that one :)
If you find mistakes, send him an email... address at beginning of book... he is interested and replied when I did...
 
Top