Hectorsgaf
Well used member
Apologies if this should not be here ( mods please move ) but I think it IS general shaving related.
I have always had trimming bits and bobs to sort out the old nostril hair etc etc but , having more recently been sporting a goatee affair that has continued to be stuck to my face after a joke with one of my daughters, I found I am now getting a tad attached to the aforementioned mountain climber although it does bring trimming implications into my life.
I HATE anything touching the corners of my mouth or impeding over onto the top lip etc etc. If I can feel it, it goes. So after MUCH research I invested in a Wahl 4 in 1 trimmer. We have Wahl hair trimmers etc and they are great. This little guy though I will share thoughts on as, although Amazon reviews are mixed, I am getting GREAT results with it. Yes, it has the usual array of accessories that I do not need or will never use, but those that I have fathomed out as good for me are excellent. Just needs time and experimentation to get it right.
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0711TY43F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
What do you all use?
I have always had trimming bits and bobs to sort out the old nostril hair etc etc but , having more recently been sporting a goatee affair that has continued to be stuck to my face after a joke with one of my daughters, I found I am now getting a tad attached to the aforementioned mountain climber although it does bring trimming implications into my life.
I HATE anything touching the corners of my mouth or impeding over onto the top lip etc etc. If I can feel it, it goes. So after MUCH research I invested in a Wahl 4 in 1 trimmer. We have Wahl hair trimmers etc and they are great. This little guy though I will share thoughts on as, although Amazon reviews are mixed, I am getting GREAT results with it. Yes, it has the usual array of accessories that I do not need or will never use, but those that I have fathomed out as good for me are excellent. Just needs time and experimentation to get it right.
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0711TY43F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
What do you all use?