Show us your travel bags.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
With all of us travelling more what are you packing in your wash bag ? This is mine from my night away.

38AF2ED8-0E01-4C13-B333-91608E755726.jpeg

Simpson Major
Collapsable Bowl
DR harris Twenty Nine
Faether Gold Disposable

58E887DA-821B-4837-A836-442A554DEF94.jpeg

Anthony Deodorant
Anthony Moisturiser
Murdock Body Wash
Marvis Toothpaste
Marvis Toothbrush
Gnarly Joe Eye Serum
03F658EE-980A-4039-AC7A-0BC59D43C1FA.jpeg


Sew kit
Nail Clippers
Scissors
Sink Plug
Ear Plugs
Plasters

298E631C-0330-4517-BE0A-9CA804DD015B.jpeg


Shampoo
Face Wash
Etui Noir
Black Tea



I think I take too much ? LOL !
 

Attachments

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Yeah. I’m not without hair, but do have a slowly receding widow’s peak and my wife gives me a #2 buzz cut every month. Bizarrely though, I still like to brush my hair/scalp after my morning shower.:hyper:
Probably something that is good for your scalp ? Mine is thinking and receding, my wife gives me a 3 and 2 at the sides.
 

SLNY

Forum GOD!
Here's my travel kit, which takes up very little room in my Dopp kit. I've recently figured out that CVS pharmacies have Wilkinson blades that I buy if I'm carrying everything onto a plane (may have to throw the blades out but the alternative are travel razors that I just don't love). So I spend a few bucks, but it works. The brush holder and razor holders are from Hide & Drink and the brush is a Maggard synthetic. Otherwise: H&S N075 and Arlington cream and aftershave sample (from Maggard)
2012.1018 - Travel Arlington N0.jpeg
 
Top