Shaving in the Hospital

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Fully agree that the act of shaving can lift your spirits - I experienced the same when recovering from bypass surgery some years ago. As I’d been in intensive care for some time, my beard growth stretched a cartridge razors ability to cop initially, but after a second pass it felt great to be clean shaven again.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Thank you everyone. I greatly appreciate all the wishes for recovery. Fortunately one issue is one that afflicts us men as we age. The other afflicts both men and women of our age. Both common and relatively easy fixes. Can’t wait to put this stuff behind me, no pun intended. 😁
 
Last edited:

srqshaver

Veteran
I just had a few day stay and did the same thing except I used Cremo brushless cream. That stuff is super thick, kind of gross actually but it did the job. I agree that it made me feel better for a few minutes at least. Glad you’re doing alright!
 
Top