Shavemac ATG 2020 LE

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
I'd sure be in for a Simpson group buy if one could be arranged...

I don't think they will do custom turning anymore, (although I could be wrong,) but I'm also quite sure something could be customized to a group's liking?

Just putting a thought out there..

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I'd sure be in for a Simpson group buy if one could be arranged...

I don't think they will do custom turning anymore, (although I could be wrong,) but I'm also quite sure something could be customized to a group's liking?

Just putting a thought out there..
Think it was mentioned before (?) and the cost would mean not enough members would partake to make it worthwhile. I could be wrong though..

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Yep Simpsons was quite expensive, from memory a solid black colour was around £300/£400 but could be wrong it was some time back.
Apart from a lack of time to organise a group buy I think the older badger hair batches were superb quality, not tried any newer batches and synthetic options are now another contemplation, price quality etc.

Masamune

Forum GOD!
Apologies chaps, nothing new, but down to me as I haven't spoken further with Bernd. Purely down to lack of time. Realistically I'm not sure when I can get this show back on the road but haven't given up on it as yet :)
Any updates Nishy 🤞