Saponificio Varesino Quality Control

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Two identiical bottles of SV 70th Anniversary aftershave, stood in the same place for over 24 hours. The left one is unopened & the right used once. The left has settled, the right one hasn't. (I moved them to take the picture but kept them as steady as I could)
Since owning the one on the right I haven't noticed it separate at all.
I can't open the one on the left to test if it is similar to the one on the right as is was sent in error to me instead of the EDP. But that's another story.
Just highlighting here obvious discrepancies in volumes of the ingredients.

20210608_133328.jpg
 
Last edited:

Dr Watson

James
Worth checking batch codes with SV if possible, both of these appear to be the old formulation which was prone to separating and/or going lumpy. The new formula is more like a traditional alcoholic splash, not sure if they are still doing it but when I spoke with them 18 months ago SV were happy to send replacements FoC.
 

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Worth checking batch codes with SV if possible, both of these appear to be the old formulation which was prone to separating and/or going lumpy. The new formula is more like a traditional alcoholic splash, not sure if they are still doing it but when I spoke with them 18 months ago SV were happy to send replacements FoC.
Thanks James, I am more than happy with the one on the right & I will be sending the left one back to the online store I think, once they reply to my query about them sending me the aftershave instead of the EDP.
 
Top