Rockwell Matte Black 6S; Think again!!

Sig Solo

#WAD
I need to share this. If this post violates any rules please delete...

Here goes: I ordered a 6S Matte Black from Rockwell Razors...
I got the shipment from Rockwell on 10/21
In it was a White Chrome T2 instead of the 6S I ordered.
I wrote them about it 10/21
They promised to sort it out and get my correct order shipped ASAP.
Today is the 11/4. 8 mails back and forth with stupid excuses.... They still haven't shipped it..
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow they keep writing to me...

I'm so frustrated...

If anybody with relations to Rockwell reads this please make this right!!

(FYI: I ordered and received the T2 White Chrome when it was released some months back, already)...
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Rockwell are known to have variable customer service unfortunately. Sometimes they can be great, sometimes they either take ages to respond or offer the wrong solution if they do. I’ve always purchased their stuff from UK vendors so can’t speak to what they’re like directly beyond reading stories. I’m sorry it’s happened and I hope they can properly fix it for you soon.
 

Sig Solo

#WAD
Rockwell are known to have variable customer service unfortunately. Sometimes they can be great, sometimes they either take ages to respond or offer the wrong solution if they do. I’ve always purchased their stuff from UK vendors so can’t speak to what they’re like directly beyond reading stories. I’m sorry it’s happened and I hope they can properly fix it for you soon.
Thank you for your words and support!
:cheers:
 
Top