Razorock Saturnia

Kidwest20

Forum GOD!
Newbie,been lurking for a while but just wanted to know of people's experiences with the razorock Saturnia,tried it with three different razors and find it has no slickness all shaves were rough and tuggy just wondering is this the case for all razorock or just this one since I'm still experimenting with soaps/creams
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Saturnia has some great herbal scent but as a shaving soap lacks in performance. All Razorock lack in performance, but definitely the ones without tallow, like Saturnia, are inferior.

I only have the Emperor and the Mudder Focker.

However, the tugging you felt maybe comes from the lather itself, not hydrated enough.
 

Kidwest20

Forum GOD!
Saturnia has some great herbal scent but as a shaving soap lacks in performance. All Razorock lack in performance, but definitely the ones without tallow, like Saturnia, are inferior.

I only have the Emperor and the Mudder Focker.

However, the tugging you felt maybe comes from the lather itself, not hydrated enough.
Thanks man I've tried all types of lather I usually go for as wet a lather as I can get and the Saturnia just never does it for me which is disappointing because it basically performs much the same as a Palmolive stick which can be quite drying but for the price that's fair but not with razorock which I paid 11 euro for
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Thanks man I've tried all types of lather I usually go for as wet a lather as I can get and the Saturnia just never does it for me which is disappointing because it basically performs much the same as a Palmolive stick which can be quite drying but for the price that's fair but not with razorock which I paid 11 euro for
Palmolive stick is slicker than Saturnia. A balm could corrent the drying post shave.
Which is your badget to suggest you a better soap with a better post shave?
 
Top