Pils shipment

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
Hi ,ordered my Pils a week ago and just had a message to say it's been posted ,Is it me who can't wait for it or does it seem a long while between purchasing and posting ,Either way I still can't wait to use it lol
 

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
If you've bought it direct from Pils in Germany, then it shouldn't be too long in arriving.

For real nail-biting suspense, buy something (preferably expensive like a Timeless kit) from the USA, and watch the tracking as one minute it's on the West Coast, then the East, then it's in London, and two hours later, the track tells you it's in New York or somewhere. Add to that the "black hole" HWDC/HMRC/Royal Mail leg, and I can almost guarantee that when you get whatever it is and use it, you'll have a few more grey whiskers to remove than before.

The Pils is a great razor; enjoy it.
 

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
If you've bought it direct from Pils in Germany, then it shouldn't be too long in arriving.

For real nail-biting suspense, buy something (preferably expensive like a Timeless kit) from the USA, and watch the tracking as one minute it's on the West Coast, then the East, then it's in London, and two hours later, the track tells you it's in New York or somewhere. Add to that the "black hole" HWDC/HMRC/Royal Mail leg, and I can almost guarantee that when you get whatever it is and use it, you'll have a few more grey whiskers to remove than before.

The Pils is a great razor; enjoy it.
I did exactly that with my Timeless ,Certainly covered the miles
 
Yes, some things take a little time..which can be frustrating..but it shouldn't be too long.
I remember my dear old Mum sent me my last years birthday gift (a couple of books) from UK to Norway and oddly it took 20 days to arrive!!!
Frustrating but I'm sure you'll love your PILS razor..
Here's an old (not very good) pic of mine to wet the appetite :wink:

 

Tyke121

Forum GOD!
I'm not bothered about the time it takes really but seems strange it needs a week to just get posted
Yes, some things take a little time..which can be frustrating..but it shouldn't be too long.
I remember my dear old Mum sent me my last years birthday gift (a couple of books) from UK to Norway and oddly it took 20 days to arrive!!!
Frustrating but I'm sure you'll love your PILS razor..
Here's an old (not very good) pic of mine to wet the appetite :wink:

 

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
I'm not bothered about the time it takes really but seems strange it needs a week to just get posted
Various places seem to accumulate orders before they take them to the Post Office or carrier (or have them collected). I've experienced similar with things from all over the world, and, quite often, the UK. I find it a little frustrating sometimes, as almost always the buyer pays up front, and it seems a bit much to then unduly delay sending the article(s).
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I’m terribly impatient and always want the new shiny posted immediately and delivered next day. :blush: It will be worth it when it arrives, the PILS is my absolute favourite and one that I’ll never sell.

Daft though it is I get a pang of jealousy whenever someone buys one even though I’ve already got one.
 

2hot 2trot

Forum GOD!
I’m terribly impatient and always want the new shiny posted immediately and delivered next day. :blush: It will be worth it when it arrives, the PILS is my absolute favourite and one that I’ll never sell.

Daft though it is I get a pang of jealousy whenever someone buys one even though I’ve already got one.
Jealousy is a curse Chris, "Now sell me your PILS!!!" :devil: :D
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Yes a week to get a shipping notification, and then 10 days to receive it. I think these guys must only work 3 days a week. But when it arrives, it's like the best Christmas ever!
 
Top