Photobucket? What the ****!

celestino

Forum GOD!
Flickr or Imgur are both free and very good. However, I use Imageshack and pay a $39 annual fee for the larger capacity of storage space for pics. I am very happy with them.
 

Slant_Fan

Über Member
I haven't gotten the email but though I've stored photos on PB in the past, I got away from it when the ads and, as noted above, slow loading became an issue. Once I figured out how to do it, years ago, I'd rather upload a photo from my computer than mess with storing pix. YMMV.
 

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
I started w/ PB back in '07-'08, if memory serves well.
Reached a point where I had 6 or 7 different accounts (one for shaving, one for travel, etc.)
From a point onwards and for a number of reasons it just did not make any sense.

In the last couple of months I've deleted all my accounts but one.
I have however noted that despite PB mentioning that my "...account will be deleted on XX/XX/XXX..." more than 4 weeks have passed by and this is not done.
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
I've finally figured out how to post photos on here instead of using Photobucket.

It was one of those facepalm moments which I tend to have on a daily basis.

Click on the 'Upload a file' and 'choose a file' window pops up. Clink on that and a couple of options pop up including 'My Documents' clink on that and choose a photo. Wait for it to load and two options appear at the bottom of your post. Either a thumbnail or full size. Choose and post.

Simply when you know how....walks off sheepishly.

If anyone has already mentioned this up thread I apologise.
 

Sabre

Forum GOD!
I am an Imgur user. I would be careful with one drive and Google photos, I had all of mine on a similar Yahoo platform that was closed at short notice.
 

Slant_Fan

Über Member
I've finally figured out how to post photos on here instead of using Photobucket.

It was one of those facepalm moments which I tend to have on a daily basis.

Click on the 'Upload a file' and 'choose a file' window pops up. Clink on that and a couple of options pop up including 'My Documents' clink on that and choose a photo. Wait for it to load and two options appear at the bottom of your post. Either a thumbnail or full size. Choose and post.

Simply when you know how....walks off sheepishly.

If anyone has already mentioned this up thread I apologise.
I've been doing that on forums for years. The old V-Bulletin forums use 'manage attachments' at the bottom, below the text box you opened, or an 'insert image' icon which give the same options. The best part of that is that the photos will never be deleted if the internet account, with photobucket, or whoever is deleted.
 
Top