Paradigm Ti2 Alternative

jeepie

Forum GOD!
I love the paradigm Ti2. It's like shaving with an ice cube and I never cut myself with it.

My son has started shaving. I made the huge mistake of letting him use my Ti2 and obviously he's having great shaves now and finds is very easy to use with his sensitive and a bit spotty skin.

Are there any alternatives folks recommend or have to the Ti2 as I don't think this made anymore.

Thank you

Greg
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I hat happened to paradigm - did they shut up from and that was it. Or can we expect a return. I’ve always wanted the single edge. Looks a marvelous item 😮‍💨
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
That’ll about do it. A definite change of view now…. if what you say is true. A bit of foul play. 😒
 

slapo

It's... alive!
@jeepie Would the razor be for your son or for you?

Would the Henson Ti22 be a suitable candidate?

You might also want to check out the PAA META-4 as well - the stock handle is a little chunky, but the head is pretty lightweight, and you could swap the handle for a titanium one.

The RazoRock Baby Smooth might be an option as well, as might be the aluminium Lupo, maybe even without a handle swap.

If you'd like, I can lend you a META-4, aluminium Baby Smooth and Lupo, the aluminium Henson Al13 v1 (medium and aggressive) - from what I've heard, the shaves are pretty close to what the v2 is like (I ordered mine, but it hasn't arrived yet) to try them out.
 

jeepie

Forum GOD!
That's so kind of you @slapo . I really appreciate it. I'll do a swap if you like you can try one of my razors.

@slapo the razor will likely be for my son as I think he'll just inherit the Ti2 so that's gone. I would like to get something similar for me when I need a mild shave. Likely my youngest boy will need something like this when he's Seth's (oldest's) age.

I like the idea of my son's using my razor in later life, but didn't realise it would happen so quickly!
 
Top