March 2020 Acquisitions

Petronius

Forum GOD!
Wait to see your impression about Olaf. One of my favorite razors. I am vintage type and try almost all from top 20 list but Olaf is trully steal my Hurt.
I am very impressed and for me it is best vintage razor. Thanks to great member here who sent me his on loan I was able to try one before I bought mine. Want to say yet, both razors looks and shave slightly different, something like V1 and V2.
 

Dule083

Forum GOD!
I am very impressed and for me it is best vintage razor. Thanks to great member here who sent me his on loan I was able to try one before I bought mine. Want to say yet, both razors looks and shave slightly different, something like V1 and V2.
Which is yours wit open "safety bar" or with close. There are three diferent Olafs and I think all are slightly different
 
Top