Tommo
Forum GOD!
My partners birthday is coming up and as abit of a side present I thought I'd put together a shaving kit for her.
She has been using a de for quite a while now. Pretty basic stuff. Wilkinson black plastic razor, my first razor. Omega boar brush and palmolive or ingrams cream. She enjoys it and recently showed more of an interest in my "den". So letting her try out different razors.
So the point. I'm looking for recommendations / suggestions for items to include in starting her very own shave den. Not looking at high end stuff but good quality and open to suggestions for vintage razors. Thanks
She has been using a de for quite a while now. Pretty basic stuff. Wilkinson black plastic razor, my first razor. Omega boar brush and palmolive or ingrams cream. She enjoys it and recently showed more of an interest in my "den". So letting her try out different razors.
So the point. I'm looking for recommendations / suggestions for items to include in starting her very own shave den. Not looking at high end stuff but good quality and open to suggestions for vintage razors. Thanks