Can't find any thing online about this very interesting looking razor from Kairn https://kairn.co.uk/products/plastic-free-razor-the-kairn-pencil-razor?_pos=3&_sid=fcdfe4cd3&_ss=r
I was thinking the same about the blaidmatAm I alone in thinking that that Blaidmat (sic) is rather overpriced at £27 for a square of leather? The razor's probably fine if you like the look of it but I think I’d rather spend the money on an EJ 89.
That, and do people actually strop DE blades?Am I alone in thinking that that Blaidmat (sic) is rather overpriced at £27 for a square of leather?
Assuming that it works, emphasis on assuming, I could see it for carts at £4 a pop but £27 buys a lot of DE blades.That, and do people actually strop DE blades?
Nope, it looks like a glorified luggage tagAm I alone in thinking that that Blaidmat (sic) is rather overpriced at £27 for a square of leather? The razor's probably fine if you like the look of it but I think I’d rather spend the money on an EJ 89.

